Contact via school office:
Telephone: 0141 955 2365
|Register Group A:
||Mrs J Wallace/Miss V Henry
|Register Group B:
||Mrs A Halkett
|Register Group C:
||Miss C Drummond
|Register Group D:
||Mr S Gray
|Register Group E:
||Mrs A Liddell
|Register Group F:
|| Mrs L Wallace
||Mrs K Martin
- To ensure that a personal relationship is established between each pupil and his/her guidance teacher and that the guidance teacher has a detailed knowledge of his/her pupil.
- To identify the needs of pupils and to quickly provide appropriate support and counselling where necessary.
- To systematise and make effective the recording and communication of information relevant to each pupil.
- To meet regularly with pupils in order to monitor their progress, to identify needs and where necessary to assist staff in supporting pupils.
- To be available to provide support and counselling for pupils in time of crisis
- To provide information for parents about the social, curricular and personal development of their children and to foster a spirit of cooperation in home/school liaison.
- To establish effective links with outside agencies, to develop a detailed knowledge of the services provided by them and to liaise with them when necessary.
- To keep abreast of the skills, knowledge and current developments in guidance and counselling.